2 Days (14 Contact Hours)
Aligning strategic objectives to the actual projects implementations that deliver results and benefits is a journey of its own. It is something that businesses strive for. Ensuring that all of the organization’s many projects, resources and teams are working together and achieve its strategic goal.
It is a journey that PMO is supposed to help and to deliver. It can help the organization aligns projects to its chosen strategy. Making sure that the organization creates a symphony of collaboration of the entire organization.
Impactful PMO workshop program is specifically designed to help project PMO, Program Management, and Project Management professionals or practitioners in learning how to build and manage their PMO. Giving them a clear pathway to create impact through their PMO operation.
By following this workshop, participants will learn how PMO can address the following common issues:
- Dealing with a lack of strategic direction
- Disconnected priorities
- Handling uncontrolled demand on project resources
- Managing organizational politics
- Revisiting Project Management
- Develop a vision and charter of a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Evolve a PMO to improve project success
- Standardize project management processes and templates
- Enhance alignment of project management with portfolio management
- Evolve PMO maturity through continuous improvement
- Identifying the Value of a PMO
- Benchmarking PMO maturity
- Planning for PMO success
- Planning for standardized processes
- Leveraging Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Providing the appropriate level of mentoring
- Analyzing portfolio and project progress
- Reporting progress
- Selecting and implementing a governance model
- Implementing Change and Continuous Improvement
- Automate processes in Project Portfolio Management tools
Program Manager, Project Portfolio Analyst, Senior Manager, Project Manager, or anyone who want to learn how to build and manage projects and programs through a well-functioning PMO.
Dcolearning Facilitators are dedicated and seasoned project management practitioners/consultants. They have extensive project management experiences and are experienced facilitators. They must be nationally and/or internationally certified in project management area.
For more information:
Ms. Tya / Ms. Chitra
Direct Contact No. (Call / Chat)
M. +62 856 91 77 71 17 (WA Chat)
M. +62 878 85 33 21 32 (WA Chat)
Dcolearning offers interesting promotion program for participants paying all programs available at Dcolearning using credit card/debit card/group registration payment.
A new early bird program also applies**
Dcolearning is also offering By-Request Class (BRC) whereas a group of participants can set a schedule for their class based on the agreement between them and our facilitating team.
Please contact our Dcolearning team above for more information about our Promotion & BRC Programs.
Contact Information0878 85 33 21 32 / firstname.lastname@example.org