With Savitri Devi
Live-streamed via Zoom
Date: Tuesday, 19 May 2020 at 10AM WITA (Bali Time) / (UTC+08:00)
We will send the Zoom link H-1
Kundalini Yoga is a Yoga system to unite the individual consciousness with the Universal consciousness. The practice consists of thousands Yoga kriya (sets), meditations, and mantras (sacred sound vibrations) designed to improve a person’s life (emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritual strength). Kundalini Yoga is a powerful practice known for its efficiency and rapid changes in consciousness, for balancing the glandular system and for strengthening the nervous system, cultivating our creative spiritual potentials, preserving the values that serve our essence and destiny, and for focusing on the compassion and consciousness needed to serve and heal ourselves and others.
E-RYT500, RPYT, RCYT, YACEP
Born and raised in Bali, Savitri is an inter-disciplinary teacher with more than 30 years of teaching experiences, having taught at colleges and universities in Canadia and Indonesia. She is a KRI certified Level 3 Kundalini Yoga teacher (in progress) and the 1st KRI Professional Teacher Trainer of Indonesian nationality. Savitri specializes in Classical & Scaravelli-inspired Hatha Yoga, Addiction Recovery & Cancer Prevention, Ayurvedic Self-Care, Kundalini Women’s & Children’s Yoga, Restorative & Yin Yoga, Yoga Philosophy & Traditional Yoga Studies.
Other than being an educator, she is also Wellness & Lifestyle Coach, Labour & Post-partum Doula, and Reiki Master Teacher. Savitri is passionate about inspiring others to make life-affirming choices, and empowering them to find their own gateways to wholeness (self-integration).
1. Each participant should already have installed the Zoom application on their own device (laptop, computer, tablet, smartphone) with a strong and stable internet connection.
2. ID meeting room access will be given one day prior to the livestream, via email.
3. We are not accepting refund in the case of your not being able to attend the class due to a problem with your internet connection.
4. Make sure that when you enter the Zoom meeting room on the day of the class, your Zoom account name/ID is the same as the name you registered as, in order to make the process of registration efficient. If you are using a different name, please let us know.
5. If the eTicket is not in your inbox, PLEASE also check your social, promotion, junk mail or spam folders
Contact Information+6281246891734 / [email protected]