Vinyasa Krama Yoga
With Anabella Lobo
Livestreamed from Zoom
Date: Thursday, 21st May 2020 at 10AM WITA (Bali Time) / (UTC+08:00)
A gentle flowing sequence which takes pressure off the shoulders & wrists, and gradually opens the hips and spine. This sequence is similar to many forms of meditation and will guide you into subtle awareness.
Anabella (200H RYT) is a heartfelt and approachable person. She started studying Hatha Yoga in Venezuela to then fall in love with Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. She traveled for years to India and all over the world to practice with Saraswasti Jois, Matthew Vollmer, Greg Nardi, Kristina Karitinou, Krista Shirley, among others, but later she slowly transitioned to Vinyasa Krama with her teacher Gilbert Ledezma in Panama. She is now settled in Bali under the guidance of Matthew Sweeney itself. Her passion for teaching began as a business consultant through helping others thrive in their own business. Now she helps others with their intentions through yoga.
1. Each participant should already have installed the Zoom application on their own device (laptop, computer, tablet, smartphone) with a strong and stable internet connection.
2. ID meeting room access will be given one day prior to the livestream, via email.
3. We are not accepting refund in the case of your not being able to attend the class due to a problem with your internet connection.
4. Make sure that when you enter the Zoom meeting room on the day of the class, your Zoom account name/ID is the same as the name you registered as, in order to make the process of registration efficient. If you are using a different name, please let us know.
5. If the eTicket is not in your inbox, PLEASE also check your social, promotion, junk mail or spam folders
Contact Information+6281246891734 / [email protected]