COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR SUPERVISORS & MANAGERS
13.00 - 17.00 WIB
4-Days (4 Hours/Day)
In this day and age, every professional are expected to be able to communicate well. To be a good supervisors or managers, professionals must be able to understand how to reach their subordinates, as well as to communicate to the management in clear and effective manner.
Communication skill includes listening skill, build relationship, set clear priorities, facilitate collaboration, and conveys the organization’s vision. Without a doubt, any supervisors/managers who excel all of those skills are good leaders.
This interactive online workshop is designed to include discussions of techniques to promote effective communication and gives you techniques to fine-tune your existing communication skills and elevate the skills to better fit with your role as managers & supervisors.
- Refreshing the understanding of communication principles & model
- In a nutshell: verbal, vocal, visual (body language) and other non-verbal communications
- Understanding Communications Key Success Factors in the workplace
- Interpersonal skill needed in the workplace
- The art of listening; verbal & non-verbal
- Improving Understanding of self and other’s Communication Style
- Understanding typical team communication styles & goals
- The value of communication excellence
- Identifying communication challenges faced by supervisor/manager
- Giving appreciation & constructive feedback
- Re-designing communication style that thruthfully yours
- Zoom (Premium)
- My-Leaps (Foster & Bridge Indonesia eLearning system)
- Other supporting platforms to create more interactive discussion, quiz & game
**Some sessions will provide hands-on exercise forms in soft-copy & interactive format. The hand out will be shipped to participant’s address, should they are more comfortable having the hand out in hard-copy format.
Any existing & future Supervisors, Managers & Team Leaders who wish to perform and to deliver better performance at their organization.
Our facilitating partners are one of the kind. They are actually passionate workers who are not just trainers but also practitioners with real world, tried and tested experience that matters when it counts.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Ms. Sarah / Ms. Nadya
**This program can be arranged in In-House Training & On – Demand Class, and also available for Face-to-Face format (with Covid-19 prevention protocol). Please contact our team to discuss the details of your needs.
Contact Information+62 812 8590 0045 / firstname.lastname@example.org