PROBLEM SOLVING & DECISION MAKING - VLE (ONLINE TRAINING)
4 Days Training (4-hours/day)
13.00 - 17.00
Everyone of us deals with problems and has to make decisions every single day in our life. From the moment we open our eyes in the morning until we go to sleep at night, we have to solve problems that come to our way and have to make decisions. For both our personal and professional lives.
Easy problems to solve and decisions to make as well as difficult ones. Some of us can deal with them easily while the other cannot. The key to find the solutions rests in our ability to identify options, research them, and then put things together in an approach that works.With the right process to work with can help us going through the problem solving and decision making processes comfortably with better results.
This Problem Solving & Decision Making workshop will help any professionals in recognizing problems, identifying solutions together with the appropriate steps and tools for it. This program will also help participants in making better and structured solutions on their problems.
The objectives of this program:
- Understand and apply the steps and tools of problem solving
- Analyze and identify appropriate solutions
- Understand how to think creatively
- Identifying the best approach for making decisions
- Develop the plan for implementing, evaluating, and following up on decisions
- Recognize and then avoid decision making mistakes
- Defining a problem
- Different types of decisions
- The difference between facts & information
- Common decision making mistakes & traps
- Problem Solving Model
- Problem Solving Tools
- SWOT Analysis
- Analyzing & selecting solutions
- Making a decision
- Planning & organizing a solution
- Exercises & Case Study
- Zoom (Premium)
- My-Leaps (Foster & Bridge Indonesia eLearning system)
- Other supporting platforms to create more interactive discussion, quiz & game
**Some sessions will provide hands-on exercise forms in soft-copy & interactive format. The hand out will be shipped to participant’s address, should they are more comfortable having the hand out in hard-copy format.
Any professionals who want to have a better problem solving process supported by a better decision making process that lead to better results, applicable in their professional and personal lives
Our facilitating partners are one of the kind. They are actually passionate workers who are not just trainers but also practitioners with real world, tried and tested experience that matters when it counts.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Ms. Sarah / Ms. Nadya
**This program can be arranged in In-House Training & On – Demand Class, and also available for Face-to-Face format (with Covid-19 prevention protocol). Please contact our team to discuss the details of your needs.
Contact Information+62 812 8590 0045 / firstname.lastname@example.org