With Ariel Tang
Livestreamed from Zoom
Date: Wednesday, 27th May 2020 at 10AM WITA (Bali Time) / (UTC+08:00)
Please contact us on WhatsApp: +62 812-4689-1734
We will send the Zoom link H-1
Founded by Sharon Gannon and David Life in 1984 in New York, Jivamukti Yoga is a path of enlightenment through compassion for all beings. It is a well-round and vigorous practise including vinyasa, inversion, chanting, meditation and spiritual discourse to purify our body and mind.
Props required for your home practise: 1-2 blocks (optional), blankets (optional)
Ariel Tang (E-RYT500)
Originally from Hong Kong, Ariel is a Certified Jivamukti Yoga Teacher, Yin and Vinyasa yoga teacher trainer and Chi Nei Tsang practitioner. Being fortunate enough to have studied under some of the most-respected visionaries worldwide - Sharon Gannon, David Life, Paul Grilley, Tiffany Cruikshank, Sarah Powers and Qi Gong master Mantak Chia, she made it her life mission and passion to pass on all these knowledge with the world. Her teaching is a delicate balance of functionality and spirituality; effort and grace.
1. Each participant should already have installed the Zoom application on their own device (laptop, computer, tablet, smartphone) with a strong and stable internet connection.
2. ID meeting room access will be given one day prior to the livestream, via email.
3. We are not accepting refund in the case of your not being able to attend the class due to a problem with your internet connection.
4. Make sure that when you enter the Zoom meeting room on the day of the class, your Zoom account name/ID is the same as the name you registered as, in order to make the process of registration efficient. If you are using a different name, please let us know.
5. If the eTicket is not in your inbox, PLEASE also check your social, promotion, junk mail or spam folders
Contact Information+6281246891734 / [email protected]