Participants will be able to :
- Acquire the requisite knowledge and skills that allow them effectively teach preschool children Phonics.
- Employ various games, activities, teaching aids to improve preschool childrens word recognition skills and their pronounciation skills.
- Attain practical proven ideas strategies in lesson planning, delivery and evaluation.
- Obtain suitable materials for immediate teaching use.
- Address the typical learning challenges encountered by Asian preschool children.
- Evaluate and monitor preschool childrens progress.
The Speaker :
Indonesia Tzu Chi School Kindergarten Teacher
- Experienced teaching as a language tutor at
Shandong Experimental Middle School.
- Qualified teacher in the experimental high school
of this city. Use multimedia and add her own
PS design pictures during the teaching period.
- Chinese language teacher of Raffless School,
Indonesia. During the teaching period, she led
many different levels of students to participate
in the national certification level chinese proficiency
test such as YCT, HSK, etc.,
- Chinese teacher at the Tzu Chi school,
Niang Hong (Teoh Huat)
Senior Writer and Education Ancestral Home Fujian Jinjiang
- Former headmaster, lecturer, textbook writing
director of the Ministry of Education, etc.
- Invited to participate in many international literary
seminars in China, Taiwan, the United States, the
Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Brunei,
Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc
- Published monographs at the conference, winning
- In 2007, he was awarded the title of “China
Academic Master” and was included in the
“Yong Zai China” Who's Who, and was awarded the
Lifetime Achievement Gold Award by the United
Christian Association (U.C.C), and many more.
08.30 am Registration
09.00 am Welcoming Speech
09.20 am Session 1-3
10.15 am Tea Break
10.45 am Session 4-5
01.00 pm End of Lecture
01.15 pm Lunch Break
02.00 pm Session 1
03.30 pm Tea Break
03.45 pm Session 2
04.45 pm Q& A Session
05.00 pm Distribution of Certificate + Doorprize
For further information please contact : Winda Puspita 087789927477