Hubud Excursion – Inspired Community Adventure to West Bali
Come see the Bali you have been waiting to see!
Craving a different kind of weekend getaway on the Island of the Gods? Explore Bali’s best kept secret—West Bali. In this two-day Inspired Community Adventure, we will witness West Bali’s astonishing beauty and learn how local villagers living outside of the familiar tourism zones care for their environment and make use of their natural resources provided by Mother Nature.
– Private transport with air-conditioning and cushioned seats for 2 days
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on January 21 and breakfast and lunch on January 22. (All meals served in buffet format and include vegetarian options.)
– Facilitated intercultural dialogue with Balinese communities for 2 days
– Introductory Indonesian language and Balinese customs/manners course
– Reflective dialogues and storytelling
Please meet inside the Hubud on Monkey Forest Road at 8:00 am. This excursion is limited to 14 participants.
– Early-bird pricing (purchase by 7 January 2017) 181 USD*
– Standard pricing (purchase by 17 January 2017) 195 USD*
*Payment can be made in cash at Hubud front desk.
Should you need to cancel, please contact us at +62 831 195 013 59 for a full refund. Cancellations must be made 3 days before the event and no exceptions.
More information: facebook.com/events/291273501267070