New Moon Meditation with Jero Mangku Istri Tya
Date: Friday, 22nd May at 4PM (UTC+08:00)
Live-streamed event via Zoom
We will send the Zoom link H-1
Proceeds will go to land conservation in Jero Mangku Tya's village.
Please contact us on WhatsApp: +62 812-4689-1734
Join this special “New Moon” meditation with Jero Istri Tya. She will chant Balinese mantra accompanied by prayer bell and Tibetan bowl while we participate with our virtual presence.
On New Moon days people pray to Surya, the Sun God to ask him to remove their negative thoughts and remind them of the light within. It's a reminder that life has its ups and downs and that moments of darkness are followed by the light. Both states are fleeting and we can't hold on to either. Like the cycles of the moon, everything is in constant motion for the Balinese.
Jero Mangku Istri Tya is a female pemangku (Balinese priestess). She is a rare example of a woman becoming a priest in Bali. She is from a long lineage of priests and healers and has a deep connection to the Balinese wisdom tradition.
1. Each participant should already have installed the Zoom application on their own device (laptop, computer, tablet, smartphone) with a strong and stable internet connection.
2. ID meeting room access will be given one day prior to the livestream, via email.
3. We are not accepting refund in the case of your not being able to attend the class due to a problem with your internet connection.
4. Make sure that when you enter the Zoom meeting room on the day of the class, your Zoom account name/ID is the same as the name you registered as, in order to make the process of registration efficient. If you are using a different name, please let us know.
5. If the eTicket is not in your inbox, PLEASE also check your social, promotion, junk mail or spam folders
Contact Information+6281246891734 / [email protected]