Singapore International Artist Fair (SIAF) 2018 will present its inaugural fair for paintings and sculptures by 39 artists whose works are represented by 25 exhibitors. These exhibitors consist of galleries, artist studios and an Asian auction house. Visitors will be able to meet the artists in person. SIAF will also present live demo paintings with talks by the artists.
SIAF 2018 will present artworks by renowned artists whose works have been consistently performing well at global and regional auction houses, such as Christie’s, Sotheby’s and Masterpiece. The artists include Zhou Chun Ya, Adrien Jean Le Mayeur, Lee Man Fong, Arie Smit, Popo Iskandar, Awang Damit, Erica Hestu Wahyuni.
Visitors will be able to take this opportunity to acquire quality artworks directly from the artists at reasonable prices, with some artworks produced exclusively for SIAF 2018.
- For safety and security reasons, SIAF reserves the right to subject all visitors and their belongings to a thorough inspection before entering the exhibition hall show premises.
- Bags, briefcases and similar items larger than 40 x 20 x 40 cm, backpacks, suitcases and trolleys of any size are not allowed in the exhibition hall and must be deposited at the cloakroom, next to the ticketing booth
- Personal/non-professional use photography is permitted; however it must be conducted without disruption to the galleries or visitors, and with the safety of the artworks in mind.
- All pets are not permitted in the exhibition halls, with the exception of certified service animals for visitors with disabilities.
- Smoking is not allowed as we are in a non-smoking building
- All food and drinks are to be consumed in the lounge area near the stage.
- Please do not touch artworks on display. If you need assistance, please wait for someone to attend to you.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Babies and toddlers in baby strollers are permitted throughout the venue.
- Our security guards reserve the right to restrain any children from running around the hall
Singapore International Artist Fair (SIAF) 2018 will be open to the public. Visitors can avoid queues, and save time by purchasing tickets online.
Official Opening (Golden ticket holders only)
Thursday, May 10, 2018, 6 PM to 7:30 PM
Vernissage (Golden ticket holders only)
Thursday, May 10, 2018, 2 PM to 9 PM
Friday, May 11, 2018, 1 PM to 9 PM
Saturday, May 12, 2018, 1 PM to 8 PM
Sunday, May 13, 2018, 11 AM to 8 PM
Online and onsite ticket prices
Friday or Saturday or Sunday (May 11, 12, 13): online SGD 10, onsite SGD 15
Multiple Days (May 11-13): online SGD 15, onsite SGD 20
*All tickets are subject to availability. Online ticket prices apply from April 29.
*Admission is free for children aged five and under, when accompanied by an adult.
Chaperoned School Group
(School children under 12 years of age)
May 11 only: online SGD 10 per person
onsite SGD 15 per person
Pre-registration is compulsory for all school groups.
Where to purchase Tickets?
You can purchase tickets online at www.maimilu.com
Online tickets are available for sale up to the last day of the show, subject to availability.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the show venue, starting May 10 - 13, 2018. The Suntec Convention and Exhibition Centre box office at entrance of Crescent 2 Hall, Level 2 Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Get your ticket for SIAF Singapore International Artist Fair 2018 at www.maimilu.com now!