Yarn Mandala Workshop for Beginners
Circle of Energy for Natural Centering
With Ina Pendit
Date: Monday, 25th May 2020 at 5PM WITA (UTC +08:00)
Live-streamed workshop via Zoom
We will send the Zoom link H-1
Please contact us on WhatsApp: +62 812-4689-1734
Join us for the circle of energy for natural centering meditation technique. The mandala is a symbol of life that is circular and never ending. We will create different patterns, symbols and colors from inside out by using colorful yarn. This active meditation can increase focus, creativity and also calm the mind.
1. Each participant should already have installed the Zoom application on their own device (laptop, computer, tablet, smartphone) with a strong and stable internet connection.
2. ID meeting room access will be given one day prior to the livestream, via email.
3. We are not accepting refund in the case of your not being able to attend the class due to a problem with your internet connection.
4. Make sure that when you enter the Zoom meeting room on the day of the class, your Zoom account name/ID is the same as the name you registered as, in order to make the process of registration efficient. If you are using a different name, please let us know.
5. If the eTicket is not in your inbox, PLEASE also check your social, promotion, junk mail or spam folders
What you need to prepare:
-different colors of yarns
-bamboo or wooden sticks, you may use grilled sticks or chopsticks
-multipurpose adhesive clear glue, optional
Ina Pendit is a teacher of 15 years in Balinese Prana Healing and Kundalini Reiki Healing. She has been practicing meditation since she was 13 years old and started teaching in 2014 with a variety of techniques. She combines her Psychology background and her intuition to do intuitive reading and life coaching.
Contact Information+6281246891734 / [email protected]